Director of Golf
Closing date:Friday 5th October 2023
Package:Highly attractive with benefits
The Director of Golf is responsible for managing all aspects of Golf Operations including the relationships between the facility, its patrons, managers, employees, community, and will act as the number two to the General Manager and deputize in his absence.
- Minimum 5 years of managing a golf operation at an internationally renowned facility.
- Extensive experience in budgeting, planning, merchandising, team building and program implementation.
- Ability to manage a team of multicultural staff, coordinating all aspects of golf operations
- Strong interpersonal skills and someone who excels at building Member / Guest relations
- Maintain a highly professional appearance and conduct, at all times setting the standard for golf department and leading by example.
- A diplomatic manager able to foster relationships with member, guests, and the team.
- A verifiable history of staff development and retention in seasonal operations.
- Technical skills to effectively manage multiple locations, as well as the provide ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously in an effective, highly organization manner.
For further information, please enquire and speak to a member of the team.
Interested? Apply now
Looking for something else?
A large portion of our work is undertaken on a confidential basis, and the roles we recruit for are not made public.
Register with us and upload your CV to make sure you don’t miss out on any opportunities that might be right for you.