Leading Marketing Agency
Closing date:Friday 5th November 2023
Location:South of England
Sitting at a mid-senior position within the comms team, the successful
candidate will demonstrate relevant marketing experience, with an existing
contacts base in golf. They will have strong account planning management and interpersonal skills, have agency or client-side experience owning marketing and comms campaigns. They will be a key addition to the growing team.
- Client management, specific to brand and product accounts
- Copywriting and sub-editing
- PR account planning
- Media and influencer liaison
- Event planning
- Commercial and advertising budget management
- Social media content support
- Social media and content ideation
- Client liaison and stakeholder management
- Co-ordinating success reports for clients
- Hosting media, creator and press event planning
- Creative ideas for audience and follower engagement across channels
Key skills and attributes:
- Team oriented
- Understanding of golf media and marketing – ideally internationally
- Strong contacts base within golf
- Initiative, creativity
- Project management
- Can do attitude
- Agency or client-side PR experience preferable, especially within lifestyle, luxury, golf or tourism sectors
- Ability to fit into a lively team environment
- Good sense of humour
- Keen Interest in golf
Hybrid working can be discussed depending on candidate experience and preference.
Interested? Apply now
Looking for something else?
A large portion of our work is undertaken on a confidential basis, and the roles we recruit for are not made public.
Register with us and upload your CV to make sure you don’t miss out on any opportunities that might be right for you.