Galvin Green has been one of golf’s major success stories. After ten years in the market it had established itself as the leading outerwear company across Europe through innovative and leading products.
When the UK Managing, Director indicated his plan to retire, Galvin Green engaged with CMM to advise them through the process to ensure a smooth transition. As a relatively small headcount Galvin Green were unable to promote within and had to look at external candidates. Our challenge was to introduce the right people that would align with a number of facets a Managing Director role demands.
- Gain a full understanding of Galvin Green’s past, present and future plans.
- Identify a candidate that has full alignment with the brand and business strategy
- Deliver a positive message to current employees
- Took a comprehensive brief by conducting a job analysis focusing on technical requirements, cultural fit and long term strategic plan.
- Visited both UK and Head Office (Sweden) to gain insight into company culture and management team.
- Created a communications strategy for both internal and external stakeholders.