Colt Mackenzie McNair (CMM) is delighted to support Royal Mid-Surrey Golf Club in their search for a General Manager.
Reporting to the Chairman, the General Manager is responsible for the overall performance and growth of the Club’s business. This individual will be a seasoned leader in developing a coherent culture with clarity, vision, values and practices that align with the broader vision and goals of the Club. The successful candidate will foster a healthy environment conducive to maximizing capabilities and supporting operational excellence, member engagement and continuous improvement.
Professional Experience/Competencies Required
- Proven experience in driving an organisation commercially and operationally ideally within a Golf Club, membership, or hospitality environment.
- Outstanding leadership skills and experience building a strong culture and environment that fosters capable and motivated individuals and teams.
- Experience of leading the development and execution of a long term plan/strategy in conjunction with the Management Committee/Board.
- Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to negotiate with suppliers, contractors, and associated government agencies.
- Possess strong people skills with the ability to relate to and influence at all levels internally and externally.
- Successful experience in business development and relationship management.
- Strong experience in operations management and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting and financial oversight.
- Have the drive and passion for continuous improvement.
This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding candidate with a proven track record of leadership, success, and exceptional operational management experience within a similar environment, to build on a high-profile and respected brand with a highly capable team.
Location: Richmond, Surrey
Closing date: Friday 6th May 2022
Package: Highly competitive