PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST BE FLUENT IN FRENCH TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.
The Toptracer Range Account Manager’s primary duty is to manage and develop relationships on all TTR accounts that cover UK and mainland Europe. This will include emphasis on being part of the final stages of the sales cycle, assisting in the handover from install to completion and ensuring each venue is performing to its highest potential.
Toptracer Range is a camera – based ball-tracking technology and gaming platform that transforms the driving range experience for consumers and the businesses for driving range owners and operators. The candidate will create his / her plan and be responsible for delivering revenue results. Other key responsibilities include building and fostering relationship with partners, managing the end-to-end sales cycle and attending conferences and events to grow the Toptracer Range business. The successful candidate must be a passionate and proactive visionary in driving the adoption of Toptracer Range. He and she must be a strong leader, extremely well organised, detailed oriented and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Support venues with effective reporting to assist in site performance.
- Collate success stories and feedback from existing venues to utilise in future sales opportunities.
- Create partner events to develop a TTR community.
- Communicate monthly via phone and yearly with site visits.
- Attend conferences and tradeshows.
- Attend industry networking events.
- Participate in regularly scheduled meetings to measure sales progress and track results.
- To take pride in personal appearance reflecting the Topgolf brand.
- To take responsibility for own health, safety and wellbeing; ensuring compliance with Topgolf’s Health and Safety policy, procedures and safe systems of work.
- To be responsible for own behaviour and acting in a manner that avoids and discourages any form of discrimination or harassment.
- To participate in training, performance development reviews and any other communication meetings required for your role and for helping to deliver excellent guest hospitality.
- To ensure full compliance with all Topgolf policies.
- To willingly carry out any other duties that are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the role and Topgolf as an organisation.
- 2-4 years’ experience in account management and/or marketing promotion.
- Fluent in French both written and verbally.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly motivated, self-driven and result orientated.
- Excellent customer relationship management skills.
- Requires up to 50% travel.
- Degree in a business- related field.
- 2-3 years experience within the golf industry
Package: Highly competitive
Location: Chertsey, Surrey